Wednesday 11 May 2016

Nars super orgasm

Hi guys 
I was always someone who really couldn't understand the hype with Nars however since I found this in my local tk maxx on really big discount I said I'd give it ago even though it wasn't orgasm Nars holy grail blush I figured it was close enough its 

Nars Super orgasm




  
Its a pretty peachy pink with gold glitter.  If your familiar with Nars Products this is very similar to Nars Orgasm with glitter flecks. It is a beautiful colour on the cheek however the texture is a little gritty but seen as it is heavily glittery I was expecting this 
When  the blush itself is applied it is soft however the glitter tends to fall everywhere!
 A very pretty colour for spring/summer however the glitter fall out would have me recommend that Nars Orgasm would be a better option as it is very similar blush with out as much glitter.

What do you guys think?

-Martina 
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment