Friday 29 April 2016

Spring clean

Hi guys 
Seen as it's spring it's time to De clutter and my first task is clean out my wardrobe 
My Cardinal  rule is if I haven't wore it in the last six months it's getting thrown out 
And the thing that stops me keeping sentimental clothes is the idea that I can at any time buy new clothes! 
Some of my other rules to de clutter

Image result for cleaning out your closet

# 1 I make sure I try everything on to see if the fit is still good

#2 I divide my clothes into spring / summer/ Autumn/ winter there is no point in keeping out your woolly jumpers in the middle of summer etc 

#3 NEVER keep a top ,jeans  or dress in a smaller size in the hope you will fit into it
I understand that this is what some people do to get them motivated to lose weight but it can just clutter up your wardrobe

Hope you Guys enjoyed that

-Martina
xxx




2 comments: